Dear all attendees,
Greetings from Jinan. Thanks for your support of the 7th ICDCS in Jinan, which was scheduled to be on June 3-5 as you have previously notified.
However, due to the unexpected CoronaVirus disease in and out of China, some countries have placed a travel ban. After a careful discussion of the current situation, the international committee of ICDCS has decided to shift the time to Sept. 18-20, 2020. You should consider this as a tentative one, and confirmation can only be made after the ban on travel to China is lifted by governments before then. We will let you know promptly once the confirmation can be made.
We are so sorry for this incontinence and hope it won't disrupt your schedule too much.
Many of you have submitted full papers, and we are sending them out for review recently. For those who have not submitted full paper, we encourage you to do that not later than April 1st, 2020.
Thanks again for your kind support, and please contact us if there are any questions.
The Organizing Committee of 7th ICDCS